VIVIFI Connect: International Direct Dialing (IDD) and SMS
- International direct dialing (IDD) service and international SMS are not enabled by default and if the service is required, the Customer acknowledges that they shall enable the service through the self-help website provided by ICYMI.
- Charges made for IDD calls are based on the prevailing rates and may be subjected to change without notice by ICYMI at any time.
- Once international SMS service is enabled, customer can send international SMS at $0.30 per SMS.
- When there is no VIVIFI Us mobile plan subscribed under customer account, VIVIFI Me mobile line can be suspended by via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When there is VIVIFI Us mobile plan(s) subscribed under customer account, VIVIFI Me mobile line cannot be suspended alone. Otherwise, all mobile lines under the account will be suspended.
- There is no prorated refund of mobile line’s current Monthly Recurring Charging and entitlement when suspension is applied. Suspension MRC ($10.70) will be applied from the next billing cycle, and mobile line’s MRC will not be charged during suspension period.
- Unsuspension can only be made at the end of billing cycle. Customers are required to define unsuspension date when raise suspension request.
- Suspend duration in blocks of 1 month, up to a maximum of 12 months.
- VIVIFI Me mobile plan cannot be terminated when there are VIVIFI Us mobile plan(s) subscribed under the same account.
- VIVIFI Me mobile plan can be terminated when no VIVIFI Us mobile plan(s) subscribed under the same account.
- Termination is only allowed if customer has no pending unpaid bill and has completed the payment for the first 2 bill cycle.
- VIVIFI Us mobile plan can be terminated by VIVIFI Me mobile plan user only.
- There is no prorated refund of mobile line’s Monthly Recurring Charging and entitlement when termination is executed.
- Termination will be applied at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Termination should be sent by 12pm on the last calendar day. If fail to do so, 1month MRC will be incurred.
- To raise termination request, customers need to contact VIVIFI customer service via email@example.com .
- Customers are required to make payment within 9 days from the invoice date. Dunning process will be triggered when a customer fails to make payment within grace period and the customer is not allowed to make any new purchased from then.
- When a customer continues to fail to make payment within 27 days from the invoice date, the platform will disable international SMS, IDD and roaming service from all mobile lines’ under the customer’s account on top of previously actions taken.
- When a customer continues to fail to make payment within 42 days from the invoice date, the platform will disable outgoing talktime, outgoing SMS and local data service from all mobile lines’ under the customer’s account on top of previously actions taken.
- When a customer fails to make payment within 58 days from the invoice date, customer’s account will be terminated.
- All mobile lines’ monthly recurring charging fee will be applied. Service will be resumed and bundle entitlement in the current billing cycle will be granted back when payment is made and received before the termination triggered.
- SIM cards will be delivered in 3 working days once it is subscribers’ submitted documents are verified.
- In the event customers cannot receive SIM card delivery in person, they need to nominate authorized recipients to receive the SIM card with presenting authorized letter and both customer ID and recipient ID to postman. Failure of presenting necessary documents may cause delivery failure.
- In the event of delivery failure, customer needs to login VIVIFI’s delivery partner’s website to book next delivery date within 14 days from the date of failed delivery. Additional charge may be applied and is required to be paid upfront online. Failure of rebooking delivery date will cause purchase order cancelation.
- There is no refund due to delivery failure or service cancellation.
Acceptable Use Policy
Subscription to the Service constitutes the Customer acceptance of this Acceptable Use Policy. The continued subscription to or use of the Service, whether such use is by the Customer personally or by any person the Customer allows or permits to use the Service (each an “end-user”), constitutes your acceptance of any revisions or updates to this Acceptable Use Policy as ICYMI may make and publish from time to time.
The Customer agrees not to, and to procure that any end-user using the Service subscribed by the Customer will not, directly or indirectly:
- In using the Service, violate the rules, regulations and policies (including but not limited to this or any other acceptable use policy) applicable to any mobile operator, service provider, content provider, network, server, computer database, web site or newsgroup accessed by the Customer or any end-user;
- Use the Service to:
- send, or facilitate the sending of, unsolicited material (“Spam”) to any person or system in a way that could be expected to adversely impact any network or facilities; or
- propagate or knowingly reply to Spam; or
- collect responses from Spam (whether or not such Spam is sent using the Service);
- Use the Service to post a message or multiple messages:
- to an unreasonable number of servers, or forums on a server; or
- to any server in an unreasonable number; or
- to any server after a request to cease posting is made by any administrator or moderator or such person in charge of reviewing postings;
- Abuse the Service, or in the use of the Service violate any other person’s rights, or interfere with another person’s use of the Service, including, without limitation, by engaging in activities that result in, encourage or facilitate the distribution of viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, sniffer, or other code(s) that are designed to acquire information about other users or their activities without their approval, or in the use of the Service disrupt the functionality or availability of any computer program, database, the Service supplied to any other Customer, or any Internet host, or engage in any other similar activities in relation to the Service;
- Use the Service to infringe the privacy of another person;
- Use the Service to publish or communicate material that is obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, harassing, threatening, tortious, abusive, harmful to minors, defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable or offensive;
- Use the Service to break, or attempt to break into any computer hardware, software, system or procedure, or to access or attempt to access any computer hardware, software, system or procedure without authorisation;
- In using the Service, forge, remove or modify identifying network header information (“spoofing”), or employ any other method that may mislead any person or dishonestly disguise any username or the source or quantity of transmissions;
- Use the Service to use or store any bots on any ICYMI servers;
- Use the Service to relay material through any third-party systems without authorisation;
- Use the Service to carry out any other activities which ICYMI considers to be actually or potentially injurious to our other Customers, or to the operations or reputation of ICYMI;
- In the use of the Service, infringe any patent, trademark or copyright or any other intellectual property right of any third party or ICYMI.
The Customer must immediately notify ICYMI of any unauthorised use of their Service account, and/or any breach, or attempted breach, of their Service account security, as soon as this is known to or suspected by the Customer. The Customer shall keep strictly confidential any authorization/access code or password issued to, or created by, the Customer or any end-user in connection with the Service, and shall immediately inform ICYMI if the Customer has any reason to believe any such code or password has become known to someone not authorized to use it, or if any such code or password is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner.
To the extent permitted by Law, ICYMI does not assume responsibility for any materials that the Customer, any other Customer, or any other person, publish or post using the Service, and ICYMI disclaims all responsibility for any such content, posting or activity, whether on any ICYMI servers or otherwise. ICYMI is not responsible for the content of any third party websites linked to or accessed using the Service, or for the services rendered by any Customer or end-user using the Service, and the Customer agrees not to hold ICYMI responsible for such content.
ICYMI may, in our sole discretion, determine on a case-by-case basis what action will be taken in response to any actual, suspected or alleged violation of this Acceptable Use Policy. ICYMI reserves the right to:
- investigate any actual, suspected or alleged violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, including by gathering information from the Customer, any end-user (and the Customer agrees to procure the assistance of any such end-user) and the complaining party, and to examine any material posted on or transmitted via any ICYMI servers; or
- with or without notice, remove or refuse to post material that ICYMI considers is or may be in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy; or
- suspend or terminate the Service.
Nothing contained in this Acceptable Use Policy shall be construed to limit ICYMI actions or remedies in any manner. ICYMI may take any and all additional actions we may deem appropriate with respect to any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, which may include (without limitation) the recovery from the Customer for all costs and expenses incurred in identifying offenders and prohibiting them from using the Service, or levying cancellation charges on the Customer if ICYMI terminates the Service for any actual, suspected or alleged breach of this Acceptable Use Policy. ICYMI reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to us under contract, at law or in equity.