- We may collect the following information, when you access our website
- Anonymous web statistics collected as you browse the website
- Personal information you provide us
- Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you, which includes, but not limited to your name, contact number, email address and mailing address, obtained by us via your access to or use of our website.
- For the purpose of rendering assistance to law enforcement, government or regulatory agencies, or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court, we may use your personal information for planning, research, design and marketing of services.
- You should be cautious when disclosing personal information in any public areas of the website where all information becomes public information.
- ICYMI collects information to improve our services and the way we communicate with you. We know that privacy is important to every customer and we strive to be as open and transparent as possible in how we serve you. Our business is conducted in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). We commit to protect your personal information.
- We collect and use your data for the following purpose
- Provisioning & administration of services
- Market research, network & service enhancement
- Sharing of rewards and benefits
- Security and risk management
- Legal & regulatory requirements
- We will not use your personal data for purposes other than what we have informed you, or which are permitted under local laws and regulations. We will not offer, publish or share your personal data with third parties without seeking your permission. We will retain your information for only as long as there is a business or legal need.